Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Yeah, I Need This Like Another Hole In My Head!

The problem is all us old Baby Boomers are starting to love on our old stuff. That even includes old advertisements. I love looking at older magazines and seeing the print ads. A friend and I were ooohing over a 1960s vintage outdoors magazine--with car ads, cigarette ads (remember those?) and all sorts of niftiness. So for someplace to put these little attacks of nostalgia, I've started--another BLOG. I thought about going FB on this, and I might later, but we'll start with the blog.

No nostalgia this post as I am at a public computer, without access to my photos. Just wait though!

Oh and videos from You Tube! Just wait until I post that Plymouth ad with Celine Dion. Wait, I have time, I'll see if I can find it!

(I found it, but stupid IE crashed when I tried to embed it.)

No comments: